Drinks useful for pregnant women
will have a direct impact on the child’s health, so progress 4MUMY has some drinks useful for pregnant woman and the fetus.
Drinks useful for pregnant woman
- Milk: It is recommended to drink milk throughout pregnancy because it is rich in calcium, vitamin B12, and protein that helps in the better growth of the fetus.
- Soy milk: If you suffer from lactose intolerance, you can always drink soy milk instead of regular milk as it also contains a high percentage of protein and calcium, which helps your child’s bone growth better.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice helps prevent nausea and removes toxins from your body as well, helping you stay in a better mood during pregnancy.
- Smoothy: Juices can be an ideal snack for you during pregnancy, as they help you meet the additional needs of vitamins, minerals, and protein, Mix your favorite fruits with milk and have a delicious smoothie.
- Water: Water is the most important drink throughout your journey with your fetus, which takes nine months, so keep eating a large amount of it on a daily basis, as your body contains 70% of water, and water flushes out toxins from the body, and helps maintain its moisture all the time.
Beneficial drinks for a pregnant woman
- Coconut water: It contains many beneficial elements that will help you in the first months of pregnancy, and coconut water prevents dehydration and constipation and other diseases.
- Carrot juice: It is advised to eat carrot juice daily during pregnancy, because it is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that help in the production of better cells, as your body undergoes a lot of changes during this stage and you need your time to full strength, in addition to the endurance to regain your health.
Beneficial drinks for a pregnant woman in the seventh and eighth months
Drinks useful for pregnant women in the ninth month
- Milk: to maintain the strength of your bones and to help you produce milk to breastfeed a newborn after a few weeks.
- Lots of helpful fluids: To reduce swelling, which may be at its worst during this month.