Pregnant women are often advised about what to eat and what should not be taken during pregnancy, but they are rarely told what to drink during pregnancy and what should not be drunk, even though everything that the mother consumes, whether food or drinks.
Drinks useful for pregnant women
will have a direct impact on the child’s health, so progress 4MUMY has some drinks useful for pregnant woman and the fetus.
Follow up with us in other articles, all the permissible and forbidden during the pregnancy trip, so that you can enjoy it while you are in good health, until your baby is in your hands.
Drinks useful for pregnant woman
During pregnancy, the pregnant woman should drink some drinks to benefit from the benefits for her and her unborn child. Among these drinks are:
- Milk: It is recommended to drink milk throughout pregnancy because it is rich in calcium, vitamin B12, and protein that helps in the better growth of the fetus.
- Soy milk: If you suffer from lactose intolerance, you can always drink soy milk instead of regular milk as it also contains a high percentage of protein and calcium, which helps your child’s bone growth better.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice helps prevent nausea and removes toxins from your body as well, helping you stay in a better mood during pregnancy.
- Smoothy: Juices can be an ideal snack for you during pregnancy, as they help you meet the additional needs of vitamins, minerals, and protein, Mix your favorite fruits with milk and have a delicious smoothie.
- Water: Water is the most important drink throughout your journey with your fetus, which takes nine months, so keep eating a large amount of it on a daily basis, as your body contains 70% of water, and water flushes out toxins from the body, and helps maintain its moisture all the time.
so you must increase your consumption of water during pregnancy because you drink for two people now, and you can eat flavored water with fruits and vegetables, such as: lemon, kiwi, mint, etc., to get a refreshing flavor.
Read more: Symptoms of pregnancy on the eyes
Beneficial drinks for a pregnant woman
In the first months, there are some beneficial drinks for a pregnant woman in the first months of pregnancy, especially more than others, including:
- Coconut water: It contains many beneficial elements that will help you in the first months of pregnancy, and coconut water prevents dehydration and constipation and other diseases.
- Carrot juice: It is advised to eat carrot juice daily during pregnancy, because it is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that help in the production of better cells, as your body undergoes a lot of changes during this stage and you need your time to full strength, in addition to the endurance to regain your health.
Beneficial drinks for a pregnant woman in the seventh and eighth months
You need in the seventh month to drink drinks that are especially useful to meet the needs of your body during this period, including: Calcium-rich drinks: To help build strong bones for your child, eat dairy products such as milk, yogurt, and drinks rich in folic acid as juice Orange. Beverages rich in Vitamin C: lemon, orange and watermelon juices to help absorb iron correctly during pregnancy and prevent common constipation in the last third.
Drinks useful for pregnant women in the ninth month
In the ninth month Take:
- Milk: to maintain the strength of your bones and to help you produce milk to breastfeed a newborn after a few weeks.
- Lots of helpful fluids: To reduce swelling, which may be at its worst during this month.