Here are the most common misconceptions that a pregnant woman does and harm her fetus:
The most common wrong movements during pregnancy
What are the wrong movements during pregnancy?
excessive movement or violent activities during the first months, which may lead to miscarriage at times, so avoid the many and violent movements during pregnancy.
Movements that require bending the trunk and pelvis, such as: raising carpets from the ground. Movements that require carrying heavy items.
Pregnant comfort in the first months
The phrase comfort of the pregnant
woman appears in the first months We find that all doctors advise the regular and light movement of the pregnant woman in all months of pregnancy, so you can practice your daily habits naturally, from preparing food, cleaning the house and going to the market. The movement prohibited in the first months of pregnancy, is violent movements or carries heavy things.
he complete comfort of a pregnant woman
rarely asks the pregnant woman to stay in bed and rest completely, and there is usually a necessary reason for this comfort, such as the front placenta. And if the doctor asked you to rest completely, he will tell you, how long is this rest complete? What are the movements or activities prohibited during this rest? But if your pregnancy
is normal without illnesses that require rest at home, doctors warn against complete rest, because of the complications you and the fetus have.
★Unnecessarily complications of complete rest:
- Increase the chance of clots in the legs and lungs.
- Weak bone and calcium deficiency.
- Weightdisorders, whether increased or decreased.
- Increased chance of cesarean delivery, and its complications.
- Depression and mood swings.
Does homework affect pregnancy?
As we stated in advance, you could do daily chores for the duration of pregnancy, and it’s far even a fave for a pregnant lady, besides you experience tired, as you can:
Prepare meals each day, and buy groceries. dishwashing, arranging rooms.
House cleansing and company.
But be cautious now not to keep heavy objects or carry out any violent actions.
Does the large movement harm the pregnant woman in the first months?
and ordinary moves of a pregnant lady in the first months do now not harm them, at the other, those everyday moves, or even some physical sporting activities are required, due to their significance:
- Stimulating the blood pass of all factors of the frame.
- Mild movement and some sporting activities lessen morning contamination.
- Mild movement reduces the incidence of constipation.
- The slight movement softens the joints and ligaments of the pelvic vicinity and enables natural Childbirth.
- Motion and interest lessen standard fatigue and tension.
- doing each day health carryin sports allows you sleep nicely.